MIEPP News

Donnerstag, 05.10.2017 14:31

Seminar Allocation, Policymaking Lecture and a Job Opening

Von: FB 03 - Studienbüro

Dear MIEPP Students,

As the semester is coming closer and all of your minds are getting used to the reality of fall and a coming winter semester again, let me help you with that transition and share some organizational things with you.

First of all, the seminar allocations are finally here. Below you can find the seminars and the matriculation numbers of the participants:

Harms

Schunk

Stewen

Van Ewijk

Wälde

ID

ID

ID

ID

ID

2730030

2711236

2733845

2723591

2689992

2727098

2730526

2734840

2710743

2730475

2734550

2734341

2726756

2705375

2677078

2734347

2732894

2727073

2730345

2731393

2701034

2731393

2727502

2704264

2730030

2734849

2734820

2679512

2734642

2727073

2729485

2732351

2734887

2724017

2709772

2734818

2692109

Secondly, below are the students who got a spot in the European integration lecture:

2726703

2734887

2730526

2731393

2709399

2675468

2730030

2732320

2730110

2730475

You will be registered; you do not have to register yourself. Should something have changed and you do not want the spot, please let me know as soon as possible so that other students can have the chance of hearing the lecture.

Finally, I have been told about two open internship positions at the KFW (if this is not a name you recognize, you might want to look them up, as they are quite large in Germany). Below you can find the links for the applications.

https://kfw-jobs.de/index.php?ac=jobad&id=1465&curPage=1

https://kfw-jobs.de/index.php?ac=jobad&id=1344&curPage=1

if you do apply, good luck!

This is it from my side, I hope you have a great time before the semester starts up again and of course then continue to have a great time once it has started.

Sincerely,

Christoph Wirp