MIEPP News

Donnerstag, 12.03.2020 15:37

Changes to Guidelines regarding Illness due to the Corona Virus

Von: FB 03 - Studienbüro

Dear MIEPP Students,

As the situation surrounding the corona virus gets more and more complicated, the registrar’s office has decided to change some of the guidelines regarding illness for the upcoming exams. I have attached the original German version to this email. I have also created an English translation, which is attached to this email as well.

The most important thing in there is the official source of information from the JGU regarding the virus and university measures. Information can be found here and will be updated regularly. If something big happens, I will of course inform you personally but if you have any questions or are wondering how things are, this is the place to get your information.

If you are taking an exam in the coming weeks, please have a look at the appended guidelines regarding illness. If not, stay safe, relax and enjoy your holiday as well as possible.

Sincerely,

Christoph Wirp

Christoph Wirp
Program Manager Master in International Economics and Public Policy

Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz
Studienbüro des Fachbereichs Rechts- und Wirtschaftswissenschaften

Jakob-Welder-Weg 4
55128 Mainz

Zimmer 01/321
Telefon: +49 6131 / 39 - 23099

E-Mail: MIEPP AT uni-mainz.de

http://www.master.economics.uni-mainz.de/index.php

Sprechzeiten: Dienstag 14-16 Uhr

                  Donnerstag 9-12 Uhr

Öffnungszeiten Info- und Servicebüro: Montag bis Freitag 9-12 Uhr sowie Dienstag und Mittwoch 14-16 Uhr

JGU

Anhänge:

Link Guidelines regarding illness extentions.pdf

Link Hinweise_Coronavirus_2020_03_12.pdf