MIEPP News

Donnerstag, 05.12.2019 08:08

R introduction course

Von: FB 03 - Studienbüro

Dear Master Students at the Business and Economics Department!

Due to the high demand for the R course in October, we offer a second introductory course to the statistical software environment “R” (www.r-project.org). The course will take place on January 09.10. 2020. Attached (below)you find the schedule, including the topics covered.

The course is a voluntary offer and not directly linked to another course. The offer is addressed to interested students of all Master's programs (Accounting & Finance, Management and MIEPP).

The course has a maximum capacity of 20 participants. If you want to attend the course, please register by mail (mailto:constantin.weiser AT uni-mainz.de?subject=Introductory%20R%20course) (first come first served basis). A private laptop is needed. The course language will be English.

Further information will be provided after registration (e.g. course room, recommended preparation of the computer, ...).  I look forward to your participation.

With kind regards,

Constantin Weiser

Timeline:

Christoph Wirp
Program Manager Master in International Economics and Public Policy

Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz
Studienbüro des Fachbereichs Rechts- und Wirtschaftswissenschaften

Jakob-Welder-Weg 4
55128 Mainz

Zimmer 01/321
Telefon: +49 6131 / 39 - 23099

E-Mail: MIEPP AT uni-mainz.de

http://www.master.economics.uni-mainz.de/index.php

Sprechzeiten: Dienstag 14-16 Uhr

                  Donnerstag 9-12 Uhr

Öffnungszeiten Info- und Servicebüro: Montag bis Freitag 9-12 Uhr sowie Dienstag und Mittwoch 14-16 Uhr

JGU