MIEPP News

Donnerstag, 08.08.2019 11:33

Seminar Placements, Political Science and jobs

Von: FB 03 - Studienbüro

Dear MIEPP students,

What could be better than being woken from your well-earned summer slumber by a newsletter giving you the seminar allocations (and some job offers)? You are correct, absolutely nothing! Let’s dive right into the pinnacle of summer holiday entertainment:

The Seminar rankings are:

Herkenhoff

Kern

Berger

2735432

2735335

2750784

2751342

2751184

2751183

2717710

2747286

2720491

2750791

2739773

2749282

2742851

2712405

2722717

2744118

2742937

2736305

2747333

2735335

2751196

2746037

Hett

van Ewijk

2745742

2750791

2751194

2744185

2751191

2746948

2746817

2748662

2751197

2751342

2746082

The People for the Political Science Course are:

2748662

2746853

2747286

2746082

2717710

2747333

2741850

2750784

2746948

2742842

Now two quick job announcements:

The chair of Professor Schunk has tons of job openings right now so go here and check them out!

Also, the KfW is once again looking for another economics student. I have attached the posting to this email, for more questions please write Sophia.Seelos(@)kfw.de

Thus, our program for today is concluded. I hope you all enjoyed this break from your break and are even more deeply relaxed now than you were two minutes ago (or however long it took you to read this). Have a great break and enjoy your time.

Sincerely,

Christoph Wirp

Christoph Wirp
Program Manager Master in International Economics and Public Policy

Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz
Studienbüro des Fachbereichs Rechts- und Wirtschaftswissenschaften

Jakob-Welder-Weg 4
55128 Mainz

Zimmer 01/321
Telefon: +49 6131 / 39 - 23099

E-Mail: MIEPP AT uni-mainz.de

http://www.master.economics.uni-mainz.de/index.php

Sprechzeiten: Dienstag 14-16 Uhr

                  Donnerstag 9-12 Uhr

Öffnungszeiten Info- und Servicebüro: Montag bis Freitag 9-12 Uhr sowie Dienstag und Mittwoch 14-16 Uhr

JGU

Anhänge:

Link KfW_Werkstudent_volkswirtschaftliche_Analysen_Regionen_Osteuropa_Kaukasu.._.pdf