MIEPP News

Montag, 29.04.2019 14:11

Jobs

Von: FB 03 - Studienbüro

Dear MIEPP Students,

I hope you all had a great start to the semester. I do not have much for you this week, rather simply two job openings I wanted to bring to your attention.

First of all, the chair of Prof. Harms is looking for a student assistant to support the coordination of the master. I have attached the message to this email.

Also, the KfW is looking for a student assistant again. This opening is also attached to the email.

I apologize for the horribly dull newsletter and I promise to do my best to make the next one more interesting and enjoyable for everyone. Have a great week everyone.

Sincerely,

Christoph Wirp

Christoph Wirp
Program Manager Master in International Economics and Public Policy

Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz
Studienbüro des Fachbereichs Rechts- und Wirtschaftswissenschaften

Jakob-Welder-Weg 4
55128 Mainz

Zimmer 01/321
Telefon: +49 6131 / 39 - 23099

E-Mail: MIEPP AT uni-mainz.de

http://www.master.economics.uni-mainz.de/index.php

Sprechzeiten: Dienstag 14-16 Uhr

                  Donnerstag 9-12 Uhr

Öffnungszeiten Info- und Servicebüro: Montag bis Freitag 9-12 Uhr sowie Dienstag und Mittwoch 14-16 Uhr

JGU

Anhänge:

Link Ausschr Hiwistelle MIEPP August 2019.pdf

Link KfW Stellenausschreibung_Stud. Hilfskraft_EU.pdf