MIEPP News

Donnerstag, 20.12.2018 13:09

Merry Christmas and No Office Hours until January 7

Von: FB 03 - Studienbüro

Dear MIEPP Students,

I do not have a lot of important news for you today so I will keep this Newsletter short (promise). This email is mainly just to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and to tell you that I will not be in the office until January 7. If you write me an email or need something, please be a little patient.

I hope that you all have a great semester break, eat lots of good food and come back a little heavier than you are right now (so that I am not the only one).

See you all in 2019.

Sincerely,

Christoph Wirp

Christoph Wirp
Program Manager Master in International Economics and Public Policy

Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz
Studienbüro des Fachbereichs Rechts- und Wirtschaftswissenschaften

Jakob-Welder-Weg 4
55128 Mainz

Zimmer 01/321
Telefon: +49 6131 / 39 - 23099

E-Mail: MIEPP AT uni-mainz.de

http://www.master.economics.uni-mainz.de/index.php

Sprechzeiten: Dienstag 14-16 Uhr

                  Donnerstag 9-12 Uhr

Öffnungszeiten Info- und Servicebüro: Montag bis Freitag 9-12 Uhr sowie Dienstag und Mittwoch 14-16 Uhr

JGU